Born in 1976, alternative, practitioner/naturopath (since 2008), body-psychotherapist (since 2011) and mother.
I am an enthusiastic SKAN body psychotherapist, and have benefited from the therapy myself. I have experienced how the conscious processes of movement, breathing and expression of feelings removed inner blockages, and released suppressed life energy. In my view, SKAN integrative bodywork begins where the head is stuck with wanting to understand and “sorrowful analysis” of one’s own personality.
SKAN integrative body psychotherapy training:
- Training as a body psychotherapist at the Skan Academy, Hamburg
- Training in body oriented group therapy at the Skan Academy, HamburG
- Training as a healing practitioner at the Samuel-Hahnemann-Schule, Charlottenburg, Berlin (Association of German Healing Practitioners)
Further training - SKAN Academy, Hamburg:
- "Streaming Theatre" as a form of vertical bodywork
- Scenic Re-Integration (SRI) - biographical stage work in group therapy
- Gestalt therapy from a physical therapeutic point of view